FYDP Poster Design Competition
Poster Competition Brief:
Final Year Students are encouraged to participate in a poster competition showcasing your final year design projects (FYDPs).
Main rubric for judging the posters will constitute design of your posters with respect to content, pictorials, spacing, etc. i.e. how the essential ingredients (such as significance, objectives, etc.) of your respective FYDP are pitched. Since at this stage, it is not expected that your projects are completed, you may include key findings to date as well as some expected results.
Eligibility to Apply:
All FYDP groups are eligible to apply as a group.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, June 30, 2022
Submission Deadline: Thursday, July 21, 2022
Please register here: CLICK HERE
- The poster should contain group member names and logo of NED University.
- Poster size should be 6’x4’ (appropriate font size should be selected to maintain visibility of text from 5-6 ft).
- In the first phase, panaflex printouts of posters will be submitted (without frames), winning teams will be required to frame their respective posters.
- Three winning teams will receive cash prizes
- Selected posters may get displayed at upcoming Career Fair
- Certificates of participation will be given to all participating groups
- Learning Beyond Classroom Points will be given to all participating groups