Dr. Aslam Faqeer Muhammad
Dr. Aslam Faqeer Mohammad is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, NED University of Engineering and Technology. Dr. Aslam Faqeer Mohammad received BE in Civil Engineering from NED university of engineering & technology in 2004 and PhD (Ingegneria Strutturale e Geotecnica) from Sapienza University of Rome, Italy in 2015. His dissertation was on the Seismic Assessment of existing infilled frame RC structures. He joined the department of civil engineering as a faculty in 2009. He also worked in MEINHARDT Pakistan (PVT) Ltd. and National Engineering Services Pakistan (NESPAK) as a structural engineer.
- Performance-based assessment and design of Tall Buildings
- Seismic evaluation of existing Infilled Framed RC structures, Masonry Structures, Steel Structures and Bridges.
- Micro-modelling of beam with corroded rebars, beam subjected to fire and infilled frame interaction
- Residual capacity of building structures based on non-destructive testing
- Response of Building Structures subjected to Tsunami Hydrodynamic Loadings
- Comparative analysis of older and advanced Seismic Codes
- Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi